As Canadians continue to feel the impact of COVID-19, we are extending our support with #ForwardTogether
As Canadians continue to navigate the public health crisis of COVID-19, we are extending support efforts for our customers, and the communities where we live and work with #ForwardTogether™. We continue to keep Canadians connected through our critical networks and services while ensuring the health and well-being of customers and employees.
We are connecting you to everything from family & friends and entertainment, to information and work. Until June 30th, we move #ForwardTogether™ with following measures to make life a little easier:
- Waiving Canadian long-distance voice calling fees for wireless, home phone, and small businesses for Rogers, Fido and chatr customers.
- Removing data usage caps for Rogers and Fido customers on limited home internet plans so they can connect without worrying about internet overage charges.
- Ensuring that no Rogers and Fido services are suspended or disconnected for any customer experiencing financial difficulties. In addition, Rogers will offer more flexible payment options for customers facing financial uncertainty because of COVID-19.
- Offering Ignite TV and Digital TV customers free access to a rotating selection of channels with new and existing content including:
- Tubi TV: a new, permanent ad-supported app on Ignite TV with thousands of free movies and TV shows
- Kid Friendly: Disney, Disney Jr., Disney XD, Family Channel, Family Jr., YTV, Treehouse, Teletoon and ABC Spark
- Movies: Hollywood Suite, Super Channel Fuse, Super Channel Heart & Home, Super Channel Vault
- Lifestyle: One: Get Fit, Love Nature, Investigation Discovery, Velocity, Lifetime, HGTV, Slice, BBC Earth and Smithsonian
- Entertainment: FX, FXX, A&E, TLC, CTV Comedy, OLN
- Multicultural: TV Asia, TLN
Through our commitment to waive Roam Like Home™, Fido Roam™ and pay-per-use roaming fees from March 16 to April 30 in more than 180 countries, we are proud to have helped more than 150,000 Canadians stay connected at no cost while they made their way home.
To help those in need during COVID-19, Rogers has also launched national partnerships with community organizations to provide an essential digital lifeline and critical supports. These important partnerships include Food Banks Canada to address acute food shortages, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada to help “littles” stay connected to mentors and working with Women’s Shelters of Canada to provide emergency devices and advertising across our media assets to promote Sheltersafe.ca for women at risk.
To learn more about how we are supporting Canadians through this critical time, including offering contactless service options like Rogers Ignite TV™ and Internet self-installation and Rogers Pro On‑the‑Go™ service for delivery and remote set up of mobile devices, visit here.
All trademarks are owned by their respective owners