Get Ready to Rock, Canada! Sportsnet and Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling Unveil 2022-23 Season Schedule
– Canada’s premier curling series gets underway with Boost National, Oct. 4-9 in North Bay –
– The upcoming Grand Slam season also includes events in Grande Prairie (AB), Oakville (ON), Camrose (AB), Toronto (ON) and Regina (SK), with live coverage available exclusively on Sportsnet TV and streaming platforms –
– Event passes now available to purchase online for first four events –
February 22, 2022 – Hot on the heels of thrilling Olympic curling action, Sportsnet today unveiled its 2022-23 Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling season schedule. As Canada’s premier curling series, the Grand Slam season will see the sport’s best and brightest athletes from around the globe compete in six must-see events in communities across Canada, starting October 2022 (full schedule below).
Complementing the in-venue experience of the Grand Slam series, Sportsnet returns to deliver world-class curling coverage to viewers from coast-to-coast across the network’s TV channels and SN NOW streaming service throughout the 2022-2023 season.
2022-23 Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling Schedule
*Ticket information for the below events is available online
- Boost National – North Bay, ON | Oct. 4-9, 2022 at North Bay Memorial Gardens | Full-event passes on sale February 28
- Hearing Life Tour Challenge – Grande Prairie, AB | Oct. 18-23, 2022 at Coca-Cola Centre | Full-event passes available
- Masters – Oakville, ON |Dec. 6-11, 2022 at Sixteen Mile Sports Complex | Full-event passes available
- Meridian Open – Camrose, AB | Jan. 10-15, 2023 at Camrose Recreation Centre | Full-event passes available
- Princess Auto Players’ Championship – Toronto, ON | April 11-16, 2023 at Ryerson’s Mattamy Athletic Centre | Ticket details to come
- KIOTI Tractor Champions Cup – Regina, SK | May 2-7, 2023 at Evraz Place | Ticket details to come
Plus, the curling action continues this Spring on Sportsnet with the final two Grand Slam events of the 2021-22 season: Princess Auto Players’ Championship April 12-17 in Toronto, ON and the KIOTI Tractor Champions Cup May 3-8 in Olds, AB. Full event and ticketing details are online.
Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling
Owned and operated by Sportsnet since 2012, the Pinty’sGrand Slam of Curling is an elite series of six curling events, which feature the best men’s and women’s teams from across Canada and around the world. Awarding equal purses to both men’s and women’s teams, Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling presents $2.1 million in total prize money each season. For more events details, please visit the Grand Slam series website here.
Official Website: Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling | Sportsnet
Follow Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Follow Sportsnet: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, SN NOW, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, IndyCar, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Bundesliga, FA Women’s Super League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.