Media Invite: Rogers teams up with Services and Housing in the Province (SHIP) to bring low-cost internet to Peel region residents
BRAMPTON, ON, March 5, 2018 /CNW/ – Rogers and Services and Housing in the Province (SHIP) have partnered to bring low-cost internet to subsidized households in the Peel region with Rogers’ Connected for Success program.
Media are invited to attend a special launch event on Tuesday, March 6 at 1 p.m. ET, featuring Brampton Centre MP Ramesh Sangha, Mayor of Brampton Linda Jeffrey, Brampton West MPP Vic Dhillon, as well as representatives from both Rogers and SHIP.
WHAT: Event celebrating the launch of Rogers’ Connected for Success program with SHIP
DATE: Tuesday, March 6 at 1 p.m. ET
Nance Horwood Place – Residential Building – 529 Main Street North, Brampton
- Linda Jeffrey, Mayor of Brampton
- Ramesh Sangha, Member of Parliament, Brampton Centre
- Vic Dhillon, Member of Provincial Parliament, Brampton West
- Martin Medeiros, Regional Councillor, City of Brampton, Wards 3 & 4
- Laurie Ridler, Chief Executive Officer, SHIP
- Peter King, Senior Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Rogers
RSVP: Please confirm your attendance with Samantha Grant at Samantha.Grant@rci.rogers.com
For more about Rogers and the Connected for Success program, please visit: about.rogers.com
For more about SHIP, please visit: http://www.shipshey.ca/
SOURCE Rogers Communications Canada Inc. – English