Sportsnet Unveils Toronto Raptors Broadcast Schedule for First Round of 2022 NBA Playoffs
April 14, 2022 – Nothin’ like the North! Sportsnet today announced its 2022 NBA Playoffs broadcast schedule for the Toronto Raptors first round series against the Philadelphia 76ers across its TV, audio and digital platforms. Sportsnet will be courtside to deliver exclusive TV coverage of Games 3, 4, 5* and 7* on Sportsnet and SN NOW, plus Games 1, 2 and 6* exclusive to Sportsnet 590 The FAN and audio stream on sportsnet.ca (full broadcast schedule below).
Sportsnet’s coverage of the Raptors-76ers Round 1 showdown includes:
TV & SN NOW
- From the Desk – Host Brad Fay sets the stage for the evening’s matchup along with Sherman Hamilton and Danielle Michaud as they serve up the latest news and insights.
- From the Booth – Veteran play-by-play announcer Matt Devlin has the post-season call alongside Raptors alum and game analyst Alvin Williams.
- From Courtside – Analyst and sideline reporter Amy Audibert delivers need-to-know updates and exclusive interviews while Raptors Insider Michael Grange provides pre- and post-game analysis.
AUDIO – Sportsnet 590 The FAN and On-Demand
- From the Booth – Play-by-play announcer Eric Smith and analyst Paul Jones bring listeners closer to the action on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and live audio stream on sportsnet.ca
- Pre-Game Warmup – Hosts Will Lou and Alex Wong get fans up-to-speed on The Raptors Show, available live Monday to Friday between 1-3 p.m. ET on Sportsnet 590 The FAN, on-demand and simulcast on Sportsnet 360 and Sportsnet’s YouTube channel.
- Post–Game Roundup – Lou sums up the sights, sounds and action on the Raptors Reaction post-game show, immediately following Games 1, 2 and 6 live on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and on-demand. Raptors Reaction will be available on-demand only following Games 3, 4, 5 and 7.
- In-depth daily reads and analysis from Raptors insiders Grange, Lou and Blake Murphy.
- Highlights, previews, betting guides and real-time coverage of all the key games and matchups during the NBA playoffs.
- Can’t-miss highlights, original content and exclusive sneak peeks across Sportsnet’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels
2022 NBA Playoffs, First Round: Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers on Sportsnet
All televised games available to stream live on SN NOW
- Saturday, April 16 – Game 1: Toronto @ Philadelphia, 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT (Sportsnet 590 The FAN, CityNews 680 & sportsnet.ca)
- Monday, April 18 – Game 2: Toronto @ Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT (Sportsnet 590 The FAN & sportsnet.ca)
- Wednesday, April 20 – Game 3: Philadelphia @ Toronto, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario & Pacific)
- Saturday, April 23, Game 4: Philadelphia @ Toronto, 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT (Sportsnet)
- Monday, April 25, Game 5: Toronto @ Philadelphia*, Time TBD (Sportsnet)
- Thursday, April 28, Game 6: Philadelphia @ Toronto*, Time TBD (Sportsnet 590 The FAN & sportsnet.ca)
- Saturday, April 30, Game 7: Toronto @ Philadelphia*, Time TBD (Sportsnet)
In addition to four Raptors on Sportsnet broadcasts, Sportsnet will also deliver 17 US-US matchups throughout the first round of the NBA Playoffs. Full broadcast details available at sportsnet.ca/schedule.
Social Media Links
Official website, Sportsnet sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Twitter @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, SN NOW, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, IndyCar, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Bundesliga, FA Women’s Super League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.