About Connected for Success
Connected for Success™ is Rogers first-of-its-kind, low-cost, high-speed internet program – available to more than 750,000 eligible Canadians across the company’s current coverage area in Ontario, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
The program starts at $9.99 a month plus taxes on its entry-level offering (25u) and offers three additional speed packages to suit the evolving connectivity needs of Canadian households. Connected for Success is available to eligible Canadians in the three provinces receiving:
- Provincial income support
- Provincial disability benefits
- Rent-geared-to-income tenants of a non-profit housing partner organization
- Seniors on the Federal Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP)
- Maximum Canada Child Benefit and maximum Guaranteed Income Supplement through the Federal Connecting Families program
Connected for Success was first launched in 2013 with Toronto Community Housing. The program’s mission has been to help bridge the digital divide by offering affordable internet to individuals and families who might not otherwise be able to access it. The program ensures Canadians can stay connected to the things that matter like vital resources, learning, employment and loved ones.
To learn more about the program including eligibility, available plans, and speed options, please visit www.connectedforsuccess.ca or speak with one of our dedicated Connected for Success representatives by calling 1-866-689-0758, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm ET or Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm ET.