Broaden the talent pipeline and increase leadership diversity.
Our focus for the next five years is building a strong, inclusive and diverse team which reflects the communities and customers we serve, and supporting our team to reach their full potential.
Reset our recruitment practices to build our talent pipeline, drive internal mobility and career development. Here’s how:
- Career path program expanded across Rogers with a focus on equity seeking employees
- New mentorship program for equity seeking employees
- Increase diverse representation for key development programs
- Mandatory “Inclusive Recruitment” training for all recruiters and hiring managers
- 50/50 diverse candidate shortlists for all open roles including new grad
- Mandatory job postings on diverse job boards
- Foster on-campus relationships to grow diverse talent pipeline
Hold leaders accountable to deliver on five year representation goals. Here’s how:
- Embed representation goals across business units
- Leadership scorecards for Director+ included in annual performance review cycle
- Progress against representation goals included in annual CEO-driven talent reviews
- Dedicate roles to diverse hires within each line of business
“In inclusive workplace cultures, all aspects of work life, including growth and development opportunities, are designed with an eye toward equity, justice, and ensuring everyone can see themselves reflected at all levels of the organization.”~ Dr. Sonia Kang, Associate Professor at University of Toronto, and Canada Research Chair in Identity, Diversity, and Inclusion