We celebrate the diversity of our communities.
We are committed to celebrating the diversity of the communities where we live and work.
We celebrate and support our diverse communities through a number of initiatives:
- Sponsored Pride events across Canada, with over 1,000 employees marching in nine parades across Canada with Rogers and Fido!
- In 2019, we opened a Legacy Space at our Toronto Campus in partnership with the Downie Wenjack Fund
- We are proud to connect communities, including the Nisga’a Nation in Northwestern B.C., with wireless coverage for the first time
- Our partnerships with recruitment agencies such as Lime Connect and Indigenous Link help us build more diverse teams
- We partner with WCT and Catalyst to help empower women across the country through events and initiatives
- We partner with the 519, Qmunity, GRIS Montreal, PFLAG, Indspire and Patriot Love tor Military Youth to provide scholarships for LGBTQ2+ and Indigenous youth through our Ted Rogers Scholarship Fund Program
- Our Supplier Diversity program aims to provide companies owned by Indigenous Peoples, visible minorities, LGBTQ2+, women, and Persons with Disabilities an equal opportunity to become suppliers to major corporations. We are proud to work with over 870 suppliers, increasing our spend in 2018 by 35%!
Learn more about some of our latest partnerships and programs that celebrate our diverse communities in our News section.