Create a customer experience that is reflective of, and supports, the diverse needs of all Canadians.
Our customers come first in everything we do. We have an obligation to our customers and audiences across Canada to make their experience as inclusive as possible, end-to-end.
Improve the experience for our customers. Here’s how:
- Offer support and tools to best meet our customers’ diverse needs
- Conduct consistent accessibility audits and customer feedback to improve build plans and services
- Develop R4B program to help minority-owned small businesses achieve their goals
- Support efforts to ensure our dealers, partners and suppliers embody our belief in inclusion and diversity into their practices
Utilize our media assets to promote inclusion and inspire change. Here’s how:
- Share stories, reflect our audience and inspire changes through our Rogers Sports & Media platforms and assets, including Citytv, OMNI, and Sportsnet
- Deliver content and ensure representation through our Media assets that reflects the diversity of our viewers/audiences
- Deliver on year 1 of the Rogers Sports & Media All IN I&D plan
Leverage our brands to promote diversity and drive inclusion. Here’s how:
- Drive positive societal change through Fido brand with a focus on LGBTQ2S+ and BIPOC
- Amplify chatr and Fido to further connect with equity seeking communities and newcomers to Canada
- Brand our products and services with an I&D lens
“Applying an inclusion lens to the customer experience drives innovation, improves quality and expands our market reach as we consider the needs of all Canadians in the design of our products and services. ”~ Jeevan Bains, Manager, Accessibility