Partner with communities to foster inclusion and address inequalities.
Giving back to our communities is in our DNA at Rogers. Our goal is to ensure our CSR initiatives are grounded in inclusion and embrace diversity, while leveraging our partnerships and assets to support equity seeking communities across Canada.
Consciously weave inclusion and diversity into our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and commitment, including the following:
- Ensure Ted Rogers Scholarship recipients represent underserved and marginalized communities
- Ensure community grant recipients are from equity-seeking groups across youth programming
- Proactive profile of Ted Rogers Scholarship and community grant recipients nationally and regionally to broaden representation of community leadership across Canada
Give back to charities and businesses supporting equity-seeking communities. Here’s how:
- $10M over the next 5 years in pro bono advertising and creative services to charities and small businesses supporting equity-seeking communities
- Identify employee volunteer opportunities at charities and organizations supporting diverse communities
- Promote days and months of significance to drive awareness and support equity seeking groups and charities
Strengthen and expand our partnerships with organizations from diverse communities. Here’s how:
- Continue diversity supplier program to support minority owned businesses
- Profile community and business partners to increase their visibility and support
- Establish group of external community experts to help inform community investment strategy
“Everyone should feel a sense of belonging to the community in which they live, and representation is one sure way of achieving that. Rogers has shown by example their contributions to inclusion and diversity, and their reach and reputation can be a signal to all citizens that they belong.”~ Jean Augustine P.C., C.M., O.Ont, C.B.E.