Rogers for Business is a partner to make the impossible, possible.
At Rogers, the entrepreneurial spirit is part of our DNA. Ever since our founder Ted Rogers took out a small loan to purchase Canada’s first FM radio station, a pioneering move that would launch one of the country’s largest cable, wireless and media companies, we’ve been committed to fostering the growth of Canadian business.
Through Rogers for Business culture, we help businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large scale enterprises, to deliver innovative business communications services and information technology solutions. Our business-grade products are reliable, secure, scalable and allow businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve productivity and collaboration.
The Rogers for Business portfolio of products includes:
- Wireless – Bringing Canadian businesses and their employees the flexibility and freedom to work on the go.
- Data Centre & Cloud – Empowering Canada’s next generation of IT through optimized workload placement.
- Wireline – Delivering a nationwide fibre network that provides reliable uptime, powerful performance and scalability.
- Business Productivity Solutions – Helping customers collaborate seamlessly from coast to coast to coast.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – Optimizing businesses and the customer experience with real-time data to make better and allow for faster decisions.