Ted Rogers Community Grants
We empower through grants.
We help youth succeed inside and outside the classroom through Ted Rogers Community Grants.
Through our Ted Rogers Community Grants, we work with organizations in Canada that go above and beyond to provide their communities with educational support programs. These grants enable youth to continue their education and to develop skills to help them succeed and lead.
The grants are chosen by our regional committees across the country each year to support innovative, entrepreneurial and community leadership programming for youth grades 7 to 12 across the country. From coding and digital skills to homework help, in 2021 we awarded 42 community grants to organizations coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Community grant recipients are identified through internal regional committees at Rogers. The recipient organizations are chosen based on their dedication to youth and/or education. At this time, we do not have an open call for applications for our community grants.
We awarded 42 community grants in 2021 to organizations.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our team will get back to you shortly.
Our regional partners allow us to fund meaningful educational programming in the hearts of communities across Canada.
- Boys and Girls Club Okanagan
- Yo Bro, Yo Girl Youth Initiative
- QMUNITY – BC’s Queer, Trans & Two-Spirit Resource Centre
- Red Fox Society
- Vancouver Homework Club
- SACY and the Leadership and Resiliency Program
- Minerva Foundation for BC Women
- Victoria Youth Empowerment Society (VYES)
- Qqs (Eyes) Projects Society
- Acwsalcta School: Supporting Emerging Aboriginal Stewards SEAS) Community Initiative