For the fifth year in a row: we’re one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
We’re proud to announce that for the fifth year in a row, we’ve been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers. This award recognizes companies across Canada who have exceptional inclusion and diversity programs.
Here are just a few reasons why we’re ranked as one of the best:
- We have an Employee Resource Group, Rogers Women’s Network (RWN), where women can build their skills and networks to advance their careers.
- We have an internal accessibility working group who try out our products and services, and provide feedback on their usability for someone with an accessibility need.
- We have six diversity teams that develop and execute plans to drive the recruitment and development of women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, LGBT, and millennials.
- We offer shift or schedule accommodation for religious observance and faith rooms are available at a number of our campuses.
- Inclusion and diversity training will be included in training programs for executive leaders to promote inclusive leadership practices
For more on why we were recognized for the award, click here.
Check out our awards section for more of our accomplishments.