We reimagine the retail experience with Rogers 302, an immersive and interactive space for our customers to stay, play, and discover new technology
As technology evolves at a rapid pace, it’s more important than ever to help our customers understand their choices and to help unlock the power and potential of innovation.
Rogers 302 — the first 5G-ready store in Canada — is a major step forward in our commitment to innovating both the product and customer experience in the retail space, where customers can experience and understand this new technology with the guidance of a knowledgeable expert. The 9,000 square foot space in the heart of downtown Toronto delivers an unrivaled in-store experience showcasing the latest wireless, connected home technology, and media content for consumers and businesses. Interactive zones and dedicated spaces for events and exhibits feature cutting-edge technology from across Rogers and its industry-leading partners.
The first 5G-ready retail space in the country is equipped with 5G network technology and spectrum. When Rogers 5G network goes live, Rogers 302 will be Toronto’s premiere destination for our customers to experience all the benefits of 5G technology for the home, business, and all aspects of connected living.
The Rogers 302 flagship store includes:
- Interactive Zones
- Together with our industry-leading partners, the Rogers 5G Music Hall lets users experience the future of 5G technology through music
- Unique Connected Living spaces, like the Google immersive space, allow visitors to test the latest smart home products and experience the simplicity of connected living powered by Rogers services
- In-store Café and Event Space
- Contemporary design offers visitors a variety of hands-on experiences in an elevated branded environment with an in-store café to enhance the shopping experience
- Fully technology-enabled business and event space caters to the needs of Rogers for Business clients and the entrepreneurs of tomorrow
- Personalized Service
- Dedicated ambassadors deliver personalized support to our customers during their in-store experience, while highly-trained product experts have flexibility to serve customers throughout the store
- A specialized service area provides unparalleled, on-the-spot solutions for hardware issues or device upgrades
Our customers can checkout the Rogers 302 experience at 302 Yonge Street, the corner of Yonge & Dundas, in downtown Toronto.