Rogers LinkedIn Commenting Policy
- Keep it clean: Use appropriate language and etiquette. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language will be deleted.
- Keep it courteous: Healthy debate is encouraged but we will not permit any personal attacks on this page.
- Keep it on-topic: Any comment that is not relevant to the topic at hand, or to other peoples’ comments, will be deleted.
- Keep it legal: Any comment relating to legal or financial matters will be deleted. Do not post information that is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Keep personal info private: Please remember that this page is public. For your own safety, please do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
- Keep it spam-free: Any comment assumed to be spam will be deleted. We will delete posts that overtly promote products or services. Comments that come from the same user that are repeated or are similar in nature will also be deleted.
- We will aim to review all comments within 1 business day
- We will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the Comment Policy requirements
- If your comment does not appear on a post and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, you may contact usby emailing Careers@rci.rogers.com
- Community Guidelines