Rogers LinkedIn Commenting Policy
Our goal is to give you a way to connect with us and other Rogers fans in our LinkedIn community. We’ll share updates, photos, and videos related to our company, career opportunities, products, services, industry, and our broader community. We will make best efforts to respond to your comments, however, this won’t always be possible. If we need to get in touch with you, we will do so via Private Message.
- Keep it clean: Use appropriate language and etiquette. Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language will be deleted.
- Keep it courteous: Healthy debate is encouraged but we will not permit any personal attacks on this page.
- Keep it on-topic: Any comment that is not relevant to the topic at hand, or to other peoples’ comments, will be deleted.
- Keep it legal: Any comment relating to legal or financial matters will be deleted. Do not post information that is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Keep personal info private: Please remember that this page is public. For your own safety, please do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
- Keep it spam-free: Any comment assumed to be spam will be deleted. We will delete posts that overtly promote products or services. Comments that come from the same user that are repeated or are similar in nature will also be deleted.
Also note that comments or opinions expressed on this page are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Rogers, its management or employees. Rogers is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for, the content of comments written by contributors to this page.
Employees of Rogers, Fido, or any affiliated companies, representatives, dealers or agents please note:
Members of the moderation team are here to act as spokespeople on our company’s behalf and will handle any factual corrections and answer any customer questions here.
If you’d like to leave a comment, please ensure you disclose your affiliation with Rogers.
- We will aim to review all comments within 1 business day
- We will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the Comment Policy requirements
- If your comment does not appear on a post and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, you may contact usby emailing Careers@rci.rogers.com
Also note that comments posted on this page are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Rogers, its management or employees. Rogers is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for, the content of comments written by contributors to this page.
This LinkedIn company page is moderated. For more information, please review our commenting policy under the Careers tab.
- Community Guidelines