HELLO! Canada has you covered as the country proudly rolls out the red carpet for
William and Kate
With the duke and duchess’s first tour of Canada only a week away,
HELLO! Canada has produced a glorious Commemorative Edition celebrating
their romance and real lives
PLUS: Also on newsstands now: Your Ultimate Guide to the Royal Couple’s Honeymoon
TORONTO, June 24, 2011 /CNW/ – It’s almost here! Just two months after their wedding captivated the
world, Prince William and Catherine Middleton will soon be on Canadian
soil for their first official tour as a married couple.
To mark this momentous occasion, HELLO! Canada has created a special Commemorative Edition that takes royal-watchers up close and personal with the newlyweds, as
they settle into an exciting new life together.
This special Commemorative Edition includes:
- More than 100 stunning photographs
- A transcript of the emotional interview the couple gave the day they
announced their engagement
- The beautiful palaces and places the couple will reside
- Special siblings: a spotlight on Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry • How
these very modern royals will put their own unique stamp on the
- The sports, charities and other passions of William and Kate
- The evolving fashion sense of the duke and duchess
- A fond look back at the Royal Family’s crowd-thrilling tours to Canada
- much more
This special Commemorative Edition sells for $9.95 and is on newsstands
for an extended period.
In addition to this keepsake edition:
HELLO! Canada’s regular issue this week features Your Ultimate Guide to the Royal Couple’s Honeymoon tour, which welcomes William and Catherine to Canada and highlights all you
need to know as the couple tours our great country and helps us
celebrate Canada Day!
- Follow the royal couple from destination to destination on our route map
- Check out the itinerary for their nine-day tour
- Look back at previous royal visits to the cities and towns on William
and Kate’s agenda
- See how the late Princess Diana is inspiring Kate’s fashion choices
- And remember the trips to Canada William made before he fell for Kate
About HELLO! Canada
The country’s only weekly celebrity magazine, HELLO! Canada presents respectful, up-close and intimate information on international
and national celebrities known to and loved by Canadians. HELLO! has unparalleled access to celebrities and their homes and lives and
publishes spectacular photographs, as well as exciting lifestyle
sections featuring fashion, décor, food and travel. With 19 editions
around the world, HELLO! and its sister publication, HOLA!, reach more than eight million readers in more than 100 countries. HELLO! Canada is published by Rogers Publishing, a division of Rogers Media Inc.