Sportsnet Announces 2019-20 National NHL Broadcast Schedule
– Sportsnet to broadcast more than 150 national matchups and 130+ regional games this season –TORONTO (June 25, 2019) Sportsnet today unveiled its 2019-20 national NHL broadcast schedule, delivering more than 150 exclusive English-language matchups across three marquee nights: Hockey Night in Canada (Saturdays), Rogers Hometown Hockey (Sundays) and Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey – see full schedule attached and here. All of Sportsnet’s national broadcasts will also be available to stream on Sportsnet NOW and Rogers NHL LIVE. As Canada’s home of the NHL, key highlights of Sportsnet’s national broadcast schedule include: Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey – Wednesdays
- All-Canadian opening night doubleheader on Wednesday, Oct. 2 – Ottawa vs. Toronto and Vancouver vs. Edmonton.
- The mid-week broadcast will air 34 NHL matchups, including 11 divisional showdowns and seven all-Canadian games.
- Saturday nights will feature 96 games this season, including 20 all-Canadian matchups.
- Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada travels to Yellowknife, NT for its 20th anniversary broadcast on February 8.
- Set to premiere Sunday, Oct. 6, the sixth season will feature 26 exclusive NHL matchups – all featuring at least one Canadian team.
- Festival locations will be announced at a later date.
- Sportsnet is also the exclusive English-language home of the biggest events on the NHL calendar:
- Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic – Oct. 26, 2019
- Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic – Jan. 1, 2020
- 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition & NHL All-Star Game – Jan. 25 & 26, 2020
- Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada – Feb. 8, 2020
- Coors Light NHL Stadium Series – Feb. 15, 2020
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs & 2020 Stanley Cup Final