Sportsnet Announces 2023-24 Toronto Raptors Broadcast Schedule
– Sportsnet to deliver 41 national Toronto Raptors broadcasts across TV and Sportsnet+, plus 41 games on Sportsnet 590 The FAN –
October 17, 2023 –Sportsnet is gearing up to deliver full-court action of the 2023-24 Toronto Raptors regular season, beginning Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT with the season opener. Throughout the season, Sportsnet lays-up 41 national broadcasts on Sportsnet, Sportsnet ONE, and via live stream on Sportsnet+, with Sportsnet 590 The FAN airing 41 radio broadcasts (broadcast schedule online).
As the destination for comprehensive Raptors coverage all season long, highlights of the Raptors on Sportsnet schedule include:
- Toronto Raptors welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves for their home opener on Oct. 25
- The Raptors and Philadelphia 76ers reignite their rivalry on four occasions, starting with home-court advantage on Oct. 28
- Two showdowns against Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat, first in Toronto on Jan. 17 and on April 14 in South Florida
- Kawhi Leonard and the L.A. Clippers meet the Raptors on Toronto soil on Jan. 26
- Toronto meets former Raptor, Fred VanVleet and the Houston Rockets for the first time in the season on Feb. 2
Bringing all the action from the court to fans across Canada, Sportsnet’s Raptors broadcast team returns this season:
- TV Booth – Veteran play-by-play announcer Matt Devlin will deliver the call alongside game analyst and former Raptors point guard Alvin Williams.
- Courtside – Savanna Hamilton to serve up the latest insights, news and interviews as analyst and sideline reporter.
- Panel – Brad Fay is back to host pre-, post-, and half-time coverage alongside Sherman Hamilton and Danielle Michaud.
- Radio Booth – Play-by-play announcer Eric Smith and analyst Paul Jones have listeners covered with live broadcasts on Sportsnet 590 The FAN.
- Raps Talk – Will Lou, Blake Murphy and Alex Wong talk all things Toronto Raptors on the “The Raptors Show”. Before tip-off, tune in live weekdays at 2 p.m. ET on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and Sportsnet+ or catch up on demand.
Delivering the most up-to-date NBA and Toronto Raptors headlines, news and content from on and off the court, Sportsnet.ca, Sportsnet App and Sportsnet’s social channels are a must for Canada’s basketball fans.
- The Insiders –Breaking news, opinions, commentary and analysis from Canada’s top NBA writer Michael Grange, plus insights from Donnovan Bennett.
- On Social – Sportsnet’s Instagram, X, Facebook and TikTok channels lay up must-see highlights, original content and exclusive sneak peeks.
Social Media Links
Official website, Sportsnet sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on X @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on TikTok @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR on X @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, Sportsnet+, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby, FA Women’s Super League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.