Sportsnet Announces Toronto Raptors Broadcast Schedule for First Round of 2018 NBA Playoffs
TORONTO (April 12, 2018) Sportsnet today announced its 2018 NBA Playoffs broadcast schedule for the Toronto Raptors first round series against the Washington Wizards. Sportsnet will be courtside for Games 1, 4, 6 and 7 on Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW, with Game 4 also on Sportsnet 590 The FAN. (Full broadcast schedule below).
“The excitement for the Toronto Raptors across Canada may well be at an all time high,” said Greg Sansone, VP of Programming, Sportsnet. “Sportsnet will continue to ensure that Raptors fans have full access coverage across all of our platforms as we capture every minute and every highlight of what could be the longest playoff run yet for this franchise.”
Coverage gets underway with Game 1 on Saturday, April 14 at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT on Sportsnet ONE and Sportsnet NOW.
First-round coverage includes:
- Basketball Central– Brad Fay to host the half-hour pre-game show and anchor the broadcast panel, with Raptors Insider Michael Grange providing in-depth analysis.
- In Game – On TV, Matt Devlin calls the play-by-play alongside game analyst Leo Rautins. On radio, Eric Smith has the call with Paul Jones as analyst.
- Courtside – Reporters Eric Smith and Nikki Reyes deliver the latest news, updates, and analysis from both benches.
- Tim & Sid – Fan-favourite duo Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro tee up all games on Sportsnet throughout the season, beginning at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PTfrom Monday to Friday.
- Sportsnet Central will have full highlights, analysis and news from every game.
- YouTube – Donnovan Bennett, Caroline Cameron and Faizal Khamisa host video content covering everything that’s trending off the court in a studio segment that’s fun loving for fans.
Providing wall-to-wall NBA Playoffs coverage, sportsnet.ca will feature:
- Pre-game and post-game reports and columns from Michael Grange, Arden Zwelling and Jeff Blair.
- Additional reports and stories from NBA editor Dave Zarum and staff writer Steven Loung.
- New editions of the ‘Free Association’ podcast, featuring Donnovan Bennett and J.D. Bunkis.
- Exclusive Raptors and NBA playoffs video features by Donnovan Bennett.
- Following every game, tune in to Raptors Postgame with JD Bunkis and Donnovan Bennett live on Sportsnet.ca. Fans can engage the show on social media, via text and over the phone.
2018 Raptors NBA Playoffs Broadcast Schedule: First Round
All games available on Sportsnet NOW
|Game 1||Sat., April 14||Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors,5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT||Sportsnet ONE|
|Game 4||Sun., April 22||Toronto Raptors @ Washington Wizards,5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT||Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 590 The FAN|
|Game 6*||Fri., April 27||Toronto Raptors @ Washington Wizards, TBD||TBD|
|Game 7*||Sun., April 29||Washington Wizards @ Toronto Raptors,TBD||TBD|
Schedule is subject to change
Social Media Links
Official Website, Sportsnet http://www.sportsnet.ca/
Like Sportsnet http://www.facebook.com/sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet @Sportsnet
Follow Brad Fay @SNBradFay
Follow Alvin Williams @20_awill
Follow Michael Grange @michaelgrange
Follow Matt Devlin @Matt__Devlin
Follow Leo Rautins @LeoRautins
Follow Eric Smith @Eric__Smith
Follow Paul Jones @Paul__Jones
Follow Nikki Reyes @nikki_reyes
Follow Tim Micallef @tim_micallef
Follow Sid Seixeiro @sid_seixeiro
Follow Arden Zwelling @ArdenZwelling
Follow Jeff Blair @SNJeffBlair
Follow Dave Zarum @DaveZarum
Follow Steven Loung @loung_s
Follow Donnovan Bennett @donnovanbennett
Follow J.D. Bunkis @JDBunkis
Official Sportsnet PR @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 speciality network and #1 sports media brand. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of 4 regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, Sportsnet NOW, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maples Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Blue Jays, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, Rogers Cup, CHL, IndyCar, WWE, Premier League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.