Sportsnet Announces Toronto Raptors Broadcast Schedule for First Round of 2020 NBA Playoffs
August 14, 2020 – As the reigning 2019 NBA Champions prepare to defend The North, Sportsnet is set to bring fans courtside as the Toronto Raptors open the 2020 NBA Playoffs against the Brooklyn Nets. With action set to begin Monday in Orlando’s NBA Bubble, Sportsnet serves up live coverage of Games 1, 3, 5* and 7* on Sportsnet, Sportsnet 590 The FAN and SN NOW (Full broadcast schedule below).
Sportsnet’s full-court coverage begins Monday, Aug. 17 at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT as Kyle Lowry and the Raps meet Caris LeVert and the Nets in Game 1 on Sportsnet, Sportsnet 590 The FAN and SN NOW.
From tip-off to the final buzzer, Sportsnet’s world-class roster of hosts, analysts and reporters are game-ready to deliver the latest analysis, headlines and exclusive interviews throughout the Raptors’ postseason journey. Sportsnet’s television, streaming and radio coverage includes:
- From the ‘Booth’ – Fan-favourite duo Matt Devlin and Leo Rautins deliver the postseason play-by-play call
- From the Studio – Host Brad Fay, NBA insider Michael Grange alongside analysts Sherman Hamilton and Alvin Williams provide in-depth analysis and insights
- Remote Reporting – Reporters Danielle Michaud and Eric Smith join the conversation with game-time reports and updates
- On Radio – Smith and Paul Jones carry select Raptors games across Sportsnet 590 The FAN and the Sportsnet Radio Network
- The Insiders –Breaking news, opinion, commentary and analysis from Canada’s top NBA writer Michael Grange, plus must-reads from Donnovan Bennett, Steven Loung and Arden Zwelling.
- Free Association – Bennett and J.D. Bunkis take deep dives into the latest NBA headlines on the Free Association podcast, available weekly on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- NBA Chatroom – Bennett and NBA Insiders chat Raps, trends and answer fan questions. Watch live on Sportsnet.ca and across Sportsnet’s social channels after select Raptors playoff games.
- On Social – Gotta-See-It highlights on Sportsnet’s YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
2020 NBA Playoffs: Toronto Raptors First Round TV, Streaming & Radio Schedule
|Game 1||Monday, Aug. 17||Brooklyn @ Toronto, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT||Sportsnet, SN590 & SN NOW|
|Game 3||Friday, Aug. 21||Toronto @ Brooklyn, 1:30 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. PT||Sportsnet, SN590 & SN NOW|
|Game 5*||Tuesday, Aug. 25||Brooklyn @ Toronto, TBD||Sportsnet, SN590 & SN NOW|
|Game 7*||Saturday, Aug. 30||Brooklyn @ Toronto, TBD||Sportsnet, SN590 & SN NOW|
**Schedule is subject to change
Social Media Links
Official website, Sportsnet sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Twitter @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR @SportsnetPR
About Sportsnet Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of 4 regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, Sportsnet NOW, SN NOW+, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, Rogers Cup, CHL, IndyCar, WWE, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.