The new red Rogers Mastercard rewards Rogers customers with 2% cash back
On Sept 21, ‘Canada’s Best Cash Back Card with No Annual Fee’ brings more value to more Canadians
The Rogers Mastercard®, formerly known as the Rogers Connections Mastercard, has a new bold red look. Rogers is also extending its best cash back offer to more Rogers customers, unlocking even more value for their Rogers services.
What’s new: Coming September 21
The red Rogers credit card will give 2% unlimited cash back to Rogers customers with one consumer service, making the best cash back card with no annual fee more valuable to more Canadians.
The 2% benefit on the red Rogers credit card adds to the already incredible rewards offered to all cardholders, including:
- Welcome bonus of 10% cash back for the first three months, up to a value of $100
- Five Roam Like Home days at no cost every year (up to $75 value)
- 30% bonus on the earned cash back value when redeemed for Rogers purchases (for example, $100 cash back is worth $130 when applying against a Rogers phone purchase or a Rogers bill. This means the 2% cash back earn becomes 2.6% when used to pay for a Rogers product or service)
- No annual fee
Customers can earn an average value of $500 in the first year with one Rogers service and a $12,000 spend on the card.
How to take advantage of 2% cash back
Cardholders must have at least one Rogers service:
- Postpaid Rogers-branded consumer mobile plans (which includes wireless home phone and tablet data plans). For these plans, users who have permission to make changes (i.e. a Level 1 Authorized User) are also eligible.
- Postpaid Fido-branded consumer mobile plans – primary account holders only (which includes wireless home phone and tablet data plans)
- Any Rogers, Shaw or Fido-branded internet, TV, home phone, home monitoring or satellite service – primary account holders only
Cardholders that do not have a Rogers service will continue to get 2% unlimited cash back on USD purchases and 1% unlimited cash back on other purchases.
Unlocking more value for Rogers customers
Rogers is committed to offering simple ways to make our products and services more affordable and accessible. The red Rogers credit card offers unique benefits that help customers get more out of their Rogers services, rewarding customers for their everyday spend in a way that no other provider can.
Rogers credit cardholders can buy the latest phone with no mobile contract and 0% financing over 48 months with an Equal Payment Plan. This cuts monthly device payments by up to half, compared to 24-month financing at full price. Rogers is the only wireless provider that offers this flexibility. For more information, visit RogersBank.com/48Months.
Rogers Bank is the issuer of all Rogers branded credit cards and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc.
®Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.