The North is Back: Sportsnet Announces 2022-23 Toronto Raptors Broadcast Schedule
– Sportsnet to deliver 41 national Toronto Raptors broadcasts across TV and SN NOW, plus 41 games on SN590 The FAN –
– Devlin, Williams and Audibert return as television broadcast team; Fay, Hamilton, and Michaud to anchor the Raptors on Sportsnet panel –
September 21, 2022 – As the North launches its return next month, Sportsnet is gearing up to deliver full-court action throughout the 2022-23 Toronto Raptors regular season. Beginning Wednesday, Oct. 19, Sportsnet will lay-up 41 national broadcasts on Sportsnet, Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360 and via live stream on SN NOW. In addition, Sportsnet 590 The FAN will air 41 radio broadcasts starting Friday, Oct. 21. (Broadcast schedule online).
As a destination of comprehensive Raptors coverage from October through April (and beyond!), highlights of the Raptors on Sportsnet schedule include:
- Two showdowns against Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat on October 22 in Miami, followed by a meeting on Toronto soil on November 16.
- Kawhi Leonard and the L.A. Clippers visit the North on December 27, before Toronto heads to La-La Land to face the Clippers on March 8.
- Reigniting the post-season rivalry, the Raptors and Philadelphia 76ers go head-to-head with three games on Sportsnet, starting with the home-court advantage on October 28.
Before the regular season gets underway, Sportsnet will be delivering two pre-season games, including a meeting with former Raptor DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls on October 9.
Bringing all the action from the court to fans across Canada, Sportsnet’s broadcast team returns this season:
- From the Booth – Veteran play-by-play announcer Matt Devlin will deliver the call alongside game analyst and former Raptors point guard Alvin Williams.
- From Courtside – Amy Audibert returns to the court to serve up the latest insights, news and interviews as analyst and sideline reporter.
- From the Desk – Brad Fay is back to anchor pre-, post-, and half-time coverage alongside Sherman Hamilton and Danielle Michaud.
- Radio Booth – Play-by-play announcer Eric Smith and analyst Paul Jones have on-the-go fans covered with live broadcasts on Sportsnet 590 The FAN.
- Raps Talk – Will Lou and Alex Wong talk all things Toronto Raptors on the “The Raptors Show”. Before tip-off, tune in live weekdays at 2 p.m. ET on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and SN NOW or catch up on demand.
Delivering the most up-to-date NBA and Toronto Raptors headlines, news and content from on and off the court, Sportsnet.ca, Sportsnet App and Sportsnet’s social channels are a must for Canada’s basketball fans.
- The Insiders –Breaking news, opinions, commentary and analysis from Canada’s top NBA writer Michael Grange, plus insights from Donnovan Bennett and Blake Murphy.
- On Social – Sportsnet’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels lay up must-see highlights, original content and exclusive sneak peeks.
Complementing the network’s in-depth coverage of the Toronto Raptors and the NBA this season, Sportsnet is also the exclusive broadcast rightsholder for FIBA events in Canada and proud partner of Canada Basketball. As Canada’s home of basketball, Sportsnet is set to broadcast exclusive national coverage of the FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup 2022 starting this month, followed by FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 next summer.
Social Media Links
Official website, Sportsnet: sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet: Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Twitter: @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram: @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR: @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Uniting Canadians through sport, Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca, SN NOW, the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, IndyCar, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Bundesliga, FA Women’s Super League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.