TORONTO, March 17 /CNW/ - PROFIT Magazine makes its final call for
entries to the 2008 ranking of Canada's best and brightest growth stars, the
PROFIT 100.- Now in its 20th year, the PROFIT 100 ranking of Canada's Fastest-
Growing Companies celebrates the entrepreneurial achievements of the
country's leading growth firms.
- PROFIT will honour Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies in its special
June issue and at the sixth annual PROFIT 100 CEO Summit, Canada's
most exclusive and educational event for entrepreneurs.
- Many stars of Canadian business - including Research in Motion,
First Service Corp., Spin Master Toys and WestJet Airlines - are
recent PROFIT 100 alumni.
- Winning firms are backed by a national publicity campaign that
generates extensive consumer and trade media coverage.
- The top 20 Quebec-based winners will also be featured in L'actualité
- Any business owner or executive who manages or knows of a fast-
growing company is invited to enter the 2008 PROFIT 100 by completing
the simple online ballot found at http://www.PROFIT100.com
- Candidates and nominators looking for more information can call the
toll-free PROFIT 100 hotline at 1-800-713-GROW or visit
- For a list of last year's winners and their best practice methods
- ACT NOW, as the entry deadline for entry is March 31, 2008.About PROFIT Magazine:
PROFIT: Your Guide to Business Success offers news, strategies, tips,
interviews and other resources to the CEOs of Canada's small business sector.
Each year, PROFIT, which reaches more than 370,000 readers across Canada,
hosts a number of events that bring together business leaders in the
fast-growth segment and champions the interests of those leaders. PROFIT was
founded in April 1982, as Canada's first national magazine geared to
entrepreneurs. Visit PROFITguide.com.