ROYAL WEDDING COUNTDOWN! HELLO! CANADA PRESENTS YOUR SPECTACULAR GUIDE TO THE ROYAL NUPTIALS
From the Royal Wedding route map and gorgeous photos inside Buckingham Palace to Kate’s last-minute preparations, here’s everything royal-watchers need to know for the April 29 celebration
TORONTO, April 25 /CNW/ – After months of exciting build-up, the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton is less than a week away! HELLO! Canada takes you up close and personal with the last-minute plans, the frenzy, the history and customs – and the modern-day love story that has captured the world.
The country’s foremost authority on the Royal Family, HELLO! Canada has unparalleled access to the royals’ lives and the intimate details of the Royal Wedding. Editor-in-chief Alison Eastwood – who will be in London for the wedding – leads a team of ultimate royal watchers who possess unequalled inside knowledge on the history, protocol, lives, extended families, fashions and up-to-the-minute news of William and Kate.
This special Royal Wedding Guide includes:
A royal watcher’s guide to the big day:
- Royal schedule: a minute-by-minute itinerary
- Route map: a guide to the wedding-day procession
- Who’s who: the notable names and faces to look for
Kate Middleton prepares to step into royal life On April 29, she’ll emerge from her wedding at Westminster Abbey not only as a wife, but also a princess. HELLO! Canada has the inside scoop on the modern woman who captured the heart of a prince.
Did you know?
HELLO! Canada brings you 29 fun facts about the wedding, including:
- The Queen will bestow new titles upon Prince William and Kate Middleton. They will be officially announced before the ceremony.
- In accordance with British law, William had to ask permission of the Queen to marry Kate.
- Sleeveless dresses are not considered acceptable for women attending the ceremony inside Westminster Abbey. White gloves and a hat are essential.
Inside Buckingham Palace
We bring you a private tour of the stunning state rooms that are the setting for Kate and William’s spectacular receptions.
Personal reflection from India Hicks
At age 13, she was a bridesmaid at her godfather Prince Charles‘s wedding to Princess Diana. Thirty years later, the mother-of-four remembers that historic ceremony. “I felt very honoured to be chosen,” she says.
- Kate’s hometown: How the people of Buckleberry are celebrating their most famous daughter.
- How to channel Kate’s regal beauty with wedding-day hair and makeup tips from the experts.
In addition to this special double-issue, watch for the following:
- Editor-in-chief Alison Eastwood will be in London for the entire royal wedding week, and will parlay that once-in-a-lifetime experience into the pages of HELLO! Canada, with special on-the-scene reports and intimate stories of Kate and William’s big day. This special issue will hit newsstands only days after the April 29 event, on May 2.
- Next, HELLO! Canada will present an exclusive Royal Wedding Commemorative Issue, on newsstands May 6. With hundreds of glorious photos and insightful stories, this standalone issue will be a treasured keepsake.
About HELLO! Canada
The country’s only weekly celebrity magazine, HELLO! Canada presents respectful, up-close and intimate information on international and national celebrities known to and loved by Canadians. HELLO! has unparalleled access to celebrities and their homes and lives and publishes spectacular photographs, as well as exciting lifestyle sections featuring fashion, décor, food and travel. With 15 editions around the world, HELLO! and its sister publication, HOLA!, reach more than eight million readers in more than 100 countries. HELLO! Canada is published by Rogers Publishing, a division of Rogers Media Inc.
/NOTE TO PHOTO EDITORS: A photo accompanying this release is available at http://photos.newswire.ca. Images are free to accredited members of the media/